Scholarships Now Open - Women Deliver
Scholarships Now Open for Women Deliver 2019 Conference
The scholarship program provides financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attendance. It is opened to individuals of any age, but preference will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries and/or vulnerable populations who are working to advance gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women—including sexual and reproductive health and rights.
The Women Deliver 2019 Conference will take place 3-6 June 2019 in Vancouver, Canada. Applications will only be open for 6 weeks and winners will be announced in September of 2018. Deadline to Apply: 19 April 2018.
WOMEN DELIVER 2019 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Registration Fee
- Economy Airfare
- Hotel Accommodation (days of conference only)
- Per Diem (days of conference only)
- Ground Transportation (days of conference only)
- Health Insurance
- Visa Reimbursement
- Upon acceptance, scholarship recipients must be willing to complete the following commitments.
- Participate in the online communication and advocacy boot-camp in winter or spring of 2019
- Hold at least one policy dialogue or event post-conference in home country
- Secure visa at least 3 months prior to the conference (Canada allows applications 6 months prior to the event)
- Participate fully in the conference (on-site attendance for the full duration)
- Respond promptly to requests for information from the organizers
Deadline to Apply: 19 April 2018