The University of London is inviting applications from prospective students in Nigeria and Kenya.
The University of London is offering Global MBA Scholarship for students of Nigeria and Kenya. The University of London scholarship is worth 40% of the course fee for the online Global MBA, which comprises six core modules, four optional modules and a Strategic Project.
The University of London is a collegiate and a federal research university located in London, England. The university was incorporated originally by royal charter in 1836 and is, at present, incorporated by the royal charter granted in 1863.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Nigeria and Kenya are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must:
- Satisfy the Global MBA entry requirements.
- Not hold any other postgraduate qualification (e.g., Master's degree) considered equivalent to a UK Level 7 qualification.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Friday 18 May 2018: Deadline for scholarship applications.
- Friday 8 June 2018: Notification of outcome to all applicants.
- Monday 18 June 2018: Deadline for MBA registration.
You are advised to submit both applications as early as possible.
Scholarship applications received after 18 May 2018 will not be considered.
Complete the scholarship application form (including two written statements, max. 500 words, outlining your achievements and how the MBA will impact your future).
Submit an application for the Global MBA. At the 'Scholarships and Bursaries' section, select the correct scholarship from the menu and attach/upload your completed scholarship form.
Note: As a scholarship holder, you are required to write a short report each year outlining the impact of your study and research.