You accept these Terms by accessing or using Diaspora Connector.com in any manner, even if You do not create an Account with Diaspora Connector.com. You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and of legal competence to enter into this agreement.
Diaspora Connector may change these Terms at any time, including by adding new provisions or removing existing provisions, except as otherwise provided in these Terms. By continuing to access or use Diaspora Connector.com, You accept any changes or revisions to the Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS DO NOT USE DIASPORA CONNECTOR.COM
References to “Diaspora Connector,” “You,” “we,” and “us” in these terms include (where appropriate) our respective subsidiaries, parent companies, members, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services provided by Diaspora Connector.
Accounts and Logins:
- You represent and warrant that all information You provide in connection with the creation of an account with Diaspora Connector.com (“Account”) is accurate and true. You agree that, if any Account information changes, You will update Your Account to maintain accurate information.
- In connection with Your creation of an Account, You will create a Login and Password. You agree that You will not distribute Your Login or Password to any other person, and You will not authorize use of Your Account by any other person. You agree that You will not transfer, sub-license, sell, or assign Your rights in Your Account to any other person.
- If You believe that a third-party has gained access to Your Account, You agree to notify Diaspora Connector by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Diaspora Connector reserves the right to terminate Your Account at any time for any reason. If Your Account is terminated Diaspora Connector has no obligation to retain any data associated with Your Account.
- Any unauthorized use of Your Account by any third-party is subject to these Terms as though You were using the Account.
- To cancel Your Account at any time for any reason, You may do so through the Account page at https://www.Diaspora Connector.com/user/account.
Communications from Diaspora Connector:
Once you create an account on our site or become a subscriber, you may, from time to time, receive e-mail communications from us about your account or features of our service. You may elect to opt-out of these communications at any time by following the instructions and link provided within the e-mail communication.
Any notices to be given to Diaspora Connector under these Terms shall be made in writing to email@example.com or to the following address:
Post Mail Box 442
Annapolis Junction, MD USA 20701
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
You agree that Diaspora Connector can send You electronic notices to the e-mail address that You provided to Diaspora Connector in creating Your Account or by displaying the notice on Diaspora Connector.com. You agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.